泰戈尔双语经典语句
泰戈尔双语经典语句
the little flower lies in the dust. it sought the path of the butterfly.
小花睡在尘土里,它寻求蝴蝶走的路。
let this be my last word, that i trust in thy love.
我相信你的爱」让这句话作为我最后的话。
the learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars.the stars made no answer.
萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。
i cannot choose the best. the best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。
they throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。
the pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。
sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。
rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。
god loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.
上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚於他自己的大星。
praise shames me, for i secretly beg for it.
荣誉羞著我,因为我暗地里追求著它。
life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
生命因为失去爱情而更丰盛。
dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light.
黑云受到光的接吻时,就变成了天上的花朵。
the waterfall sings, '' i find my song, when i find my freedom.''
瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声。」
the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。